100Kg-120Kg Chicken Feed Making Machine
Capacity: 100kg - 120kg/h
Type: flat die, diesel engine
Applicable animal types: poultry/chicken feed pellets
Feed type: Crushed materials of corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husk, etc.
TECHNOLOGY: Roller, China Famous Motor, PLC control,detachable cutter
PELLET SIZES: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm
Send E-mail Chat Online
100Kg-120Kg Chicken Feed Making Machine is the pelleting machine that directly pressed the crushing material like corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husk into feed pellets. This chicken feed making machine just makes chicken/poultry feed pellets
Poultry feed pellet making machine are used to make chicken and animal feed pellets. These are a kind of compound feed and mainly made from various raw materials such as, cereals, seed from oleaginous crops and legumes, forage and dried beet pulp and additives, such as, vitamins, minerals, chemical preservatives and other essential micro-ingredients Pelleted type of feed can be digested well and improve the performance of cattle.
Structure of Chicken feed pellet mill
1. Hopper:Strengthened by thicker materials.
2. Roller and Die:The rotaiting roller serves longer than the traditional design - about2000 hours.
3. Main Box:It adopts high quality welding structure. Lower noise and shock-absorbent.
4. Gear Box:Reduction box from professinal supplier, featured of high high-precision.The speed ration can adapt much better.
5. Lubricant Circulating System:The R-type pellet machine is equipped with automatic lubricating oil recyclingsystem.
6. Control Cabinet:Electrical components adopts famous brand CHINT and SIEMENS, etc. It equipswith stop switch to prevent equipment damage. Also, it has overload protection.
7. Motor:Electric motor, diesel motor, gasoline engine and no engine are all availableoptions for you.
100Kg-120Kg Chicken Feed Making Machine technical data
Chicken Feed Making Machine reduces wastage in pig and poultry production, and the machine uses diesel and electric driven.
Fish feed pellet production line and parts of all of systems